Skip to main content

Of Course I Deserve Better. That's Why I Stay Home.

Of Course I Deserve Better. That's Why I Stay Home.
Source
Women do deserve better.

Women deserve better than sitting in traffic, tolerating coworkers they don't like, pleasing bosses they don't like, and settling for a lifestyle that leaves them full of stress and unhappiness.

I no longer deal with these problems because I became a housewife once I got married. 

Now I stay home and take care of my home every day for someone I love -- my husband; when my husband comes home from work, he has a clean, orderly home to relax in, and I do, too.

My life is better as a housewife compared to when we both worked, and my husband's life is better, too. 

Comments

Popular Posts:

Knowing is Half the Battle. Cleaning is the Other Half.

Source Knowing what needs to be done when it comes to daily housework tasks makes it easier to do what needs to be done.  Routines, processes, and systems all go into cleaning as much as the act of cleaning, as well as knowing how to clean.  When a housewife starts each day knowing what to do and ends each day with a plan for what to do the next day, her housework is already half done. 

Dear Whining Housewives, Get Off Your Pity Pot

Source   Growing up as a GenX kid meant adults didn't put up with my whining attitude, and that's why I'm not inclined to put up with whining from able-bodied housewives when it comes to housework. Oh, no; your house is so big you can't handle taking laundry up the stairs with your mobile legs.  Oh, no; you have to take dishes out of a machine and put them away with your mobile arms. Oh, no; you have to post pictures of your misery on social media because housework takes forever. As Frank Barone would say: Stop your crying and get off your pity pot, Nancy! Housework isn't hard work, but it is a lot of work, and it takes a tough person to do it day in and day out. Housewives are strong and they get their strength from doing housework every day, whether they want to or not. Now, suck it up like an adult and go put the laundry away.